Emotional Intellegence Certification Training
Our EQ assessment accurately measures a person’s emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power of overall emotional well-being to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity.
The TTI SI EQ assessment and training provides a framework to become more aware of, understand, and develop emotional intelligence — in ourselves and others. Highly developed emotional intelligence is one of the most sought-after traits in business.
After this Certification Training you will have the qualifications, the skills and confidence needed to use the TTI Success Insights suite of Psychometric Assessments successfully in the workplace.
As an EQ Analyst you will be able to help people better understand themselves and others and actively apply the principles of emotional intelligence to regulate their interactions for success
Entry Requirements: Each of the three Certification Trainings stands alone but requires the preceding part to be completed first.
The order is:
There is no requirement to do subsequent trainings after either the first or second training.
Programmes and Tools
As an EQ Analyst TTI SI’s Internationally recognised system equips you with the world’s most practical and business-focused set of emotional intelligence resources available.
Our EQ assessment accurately measures a person’s emotional
intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power of overall emotional well-being to
facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity. This tool is commonly used in coaching to develop leaders, and engage teams.
As part of TriMetrixEQ, Stress Quotient and 360 Feedback are included.
Stress Quotient is an online tool to allow you to clearly measure individual, team and organisational stress levels before and after interventions.
The purpose of 360 (for an individual, team or organisation) is to get clear feedback. Real behavioural change comes from knowing yourself and others better. This is achieved by sharing and feedback. 360 is about exposing the blind areas. Building team is all about disclosure and feedback. Outcomes are improved personal and team performance as understanding grows. Feedback is absolutely critical for improving performance.
Course Content and Delivery
TriMetixEQ, delivered over 6 weeks.
- Setup session: A 2-hour zoom session introducing everyone and outlining the programme, modus operandi, etc. Participants complete the EQ psychometric assessments and receive their report.
- Pre-learning: Participants follow an online course on the
basics of EQ.
- Zoom based training: A 4-hour group training using slide decks, discussion and skills practice with a trainer. (There are 3 of these zoom sessions).
- Debriefing: You will be debriefing your own EQ report and that of a partner from the group, who will in turn debrief your report.
- Group Debrief: There are three 1-hour session with trainer to see how everyone is getting on with the debriefing and share learning.
- Exam: Open Book Exam to be completed.
- 1:1 Coaching: A 30-minute session is available with the trainer over the duration of the programme, or shortly afterwards, for support on aspects of the training as required by the participant.
- Home Learning: At the end of each Zoom based training session participants will be given assignments. It will always follow this model – Debrief own report – Set up partner debrief and debrief partners report – Submit the exam – Complete the Pre-learning for the next zoom-based training – Show up for the group debrief session with insights and learning – Schedule 1:1 session with the trainer if required.
- Time input: Anticipate an hour a day of study/work for the duration of the training, in addition to the zoom training sessions (4 hours) and group debrief sessions (1 Hour).
- These sessions will be recorded so that you can review them afterwards and work at a pace that suits you.