TTI SUCCESS INSIGHTS – IRELAND
Based in Dublin City Centre, we have built our organisation on some fundamental guiding principles:
- To be leaders in the provision of talent management tools for organisations.
- To only supply tools that are of the highest validity, reliability and which provide the greatest impact to our clients.
- To be honest and ethical at all times.
- To operate on the basis of trust first.
- To strive for excellence in customer service and to provide a quick, reliable and dependable service.
We value and trust our network of distributors consisting of HR Specialists, Trainers, Consultants, Recruiters and Coaches who we continually strive to share information with so that we can mutually develop and grow.
We also assist professionals within organisations in Ireland who use our assessments to accompany their Recruitment and Selection processes and their Learning and Development programmes.
All TTI Success Insights Ireland employees are highly qualified, experienced and competent individuals who are prized within the organisation for their outstanding ethics, integrity, loyalty and their unrivalled commitment to Customer Service.
Companies choose to work with TTI SI tools because:
- BEST IN CLASS: Consistently referred to “best in class” in side-by-side comparisons with competitors in immediate impact and completeness
- SAFETY: Provide compliance with hiring laws and regulations including EEOC and OFCCP
- DEPTH: Science-based assessments, in-depth reports integrate behavior, motivators, EQ, skills and acumen
- EFFICACY: Highly effective for building teams, hiring or talent training and development that produces results
- COMPREHENSIVE: Assessments to truly understand job requirements
For over 30 years, we have researched and applied social and brain science, creating behavioral assessments consultants all over the world use to hire, develop and retain the best talent in the world. With a tenacious, innovative culture, we transform potential to productivity, performance and profits.
The First Multi-Science Accreditation
“When you only have a hammer, every situation is a nail.”
Unlike traditional assessment companies, we do not offer just one assessment. Many suppliers of DISC training promote the fact that DISC is all they do. With over 30 years in business, we have seen the limits of this approach first hand. When consultants have only been trained in DISC, they are prone to making errors about many types of performance and engagement issues, as well as making false assumptions about why team dynamics work well or don’t work well — in particular the true causes of conflict, and they are frequently seen using DISC in the wrong way as part of the hiring process (just to name a few common problems).
For this reason, we were the first company in the world to develop a “multi-science” suite of tools — allowing you and your customers to gain a more comprehensive understanding of individual strengths and uniqueness. With this suite, you will be equipped to solve a greater variety of OD challenges, placing you well and truly above the competition and their one-dimensional approach. Ask yourself, which builder would you prefer to hire: the one who has only a hammer, or the one with a complete toolkit?