DISC Certification Training
DISC is the most widely used behavioural assessment tool to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
We are the only provider of DISC assessments in Ireland that are fully customised for the individual.
Significantly improve results for yourself, your organisation and your clients
Get Certified in credible, reliable, science-based psychometric assessments, tools and processes.
Our foundation training covers the Three Sciences of Behaviours (DISC), Motivators (Driving Forces) and Competencies, plus Benchmarking and some other useful tools.
I got great value from the TTISI certification training. Padraig is committed to helping each student grow as a business person as well as ensuring they fully understand and learn the tools. The training was in depth and by the time we were finished I was confident using the tools with my coaching clients.
– Ciara Conlon, High Performance Leadership Coach, Speaker and Author
As a Behavioural Analyst you will use the DISC Assessment, the four-factor model that explains how we like to behave and communicate.
It is one of the most applicable models in personal and organisational development and one of the world’s most popular assessments tools.
As a Motivators Analyst, using our Driving Forces assessment will help you understand ‘why people move into action’.
It will enable you and others to understand, appreciate and apply the concepts of personal motivation and reward.
As a Competency Analyst you will use the 25 Competency Assessment to help people identify their competency strengths and weaknesses and development strengths and needs.
Our foundation training covers the Three Core Sciences of Behaviours (DISC), Motivators (Driving Forces) and Competencies, plus Benchmarking and some other useful tools.
Exploring HOW do you like to do things and communicate. DISC is the most widely used behavioural assessment tool, measuring four behavioural styles: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves. TTI Success Insights is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace fully customized for the individual.
Driving Forces (Motivators)
Exploring WHY do we connect and disconnect. 12 Driving Forces™ unlocks the why behind an individual’s actions, showcasing what drives their behaviour. Rooted in Eduard Sprangers’s research, 12 Driving Forces reveals how each individual is uniquely motivated in both life and work.
Exploring WHAT you have been recognised for. The ability to demonstrate the competencies required by a job.
Exploring Job-Person Match. If a job could talk, it would tell us exactly what sort of person it required for superior performance. Because jobs can’t talk, we have to find other ways to work out what’s important. The hard skills for a job are fairly easy to determine, things like level of education, experience and technical skills. However, what is sometimes harder to determine is what type of behaviours, motivators, professional skills, etc. are required for superior performance in a role and therefore, what type of person would be the best match for the job and the organisational culture. The job benchmarking process identifies the traits and qualities that are most important to success in a particular job.
Benchmarking is not a categorical way of determining who should or shouldn’t be hired. It represents a structured way of comparing candidates by working towards a well-defined picture of what the job actually requires and therefore what the most ideal candidate looks like so that hiring managers can make more informed hiring decisions.
Targeted Selling Insights
An objective analysis of an individual’s understanding of the strategies required to sell successfully in any sales environment.
How to use the IDS (Internet Distribution System) for TTI tools.
The IDS is a patented, proprietary program available exclusively to our Value-Added Associates (VAAs). The IDS allows a respondent to take an assessment digitally; the software then processes the results into an immediately available, personalised report. It allows distributors to administer reports and access the information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Through IDS the distributor is also able to monitor the use of the assessments assigned to clients, as well as provide the ability to combine, compare and conduct data analysis through one easy-to-access IDS account.
Programmes and Tools
There are a range of training programmes and tools that can be used with the assessments, such as team communications, team development, behavioural selling, etc. that are available to all certified analysts. In addition, there is a large library of resources that the certified analyst has access to.
After this Certification Training you will have the qualifications, the skills and confidence needed to use the TTI Success Insights suite of Psychometric Assessments successfully in the workplace.
- As a Behavioural Analyst you will use the DISC Assessment, the four-factor model that explains how we like to behave and communicate. It is one of the most applicable models in personal and organisational development and still one of the world’s most popular assessments tools.
- As a Motivators Analyst, using our Driving Forces assessment will help you understand ‘why people move into action’. It will enable you and others to understand, appreciate and apply the concepts of personal motivation and reward.
- As a Competency Analyst you will use the 25 Competency Assessment to help people identify their competency strengths and weaknesses and development strengths and needs.
Course Content and Delivery
Course Content and Delivery
TriMetixDNA – Behaviours (DISC), Driving Forces (Motivators) and Competencies, delivered over 8 weeks.
- Setup session: A 2-hour zoom session introducing everyone and outlining the programme, modus operandi, etc. Participants complete the various psychometric assessments and receive their reports.
- Pre-learning: Participants follow an online course on the basics of the science for DISC and Driving Forces.
- Zoom based training: A 4-hour group training using slide decks, discussion and skills practice with a trainer. (There are 5 of these of these zoom sessions, two for Behaviours and one each for Driving Forces, Competencies/Job Benchmarking and Other Sciences/IDS, delivered in that order).
- Debriefing: You will be debriefing your own behavioural report and that of a partner from the group, who will in turn debrief your report.
- Group Debrief: Four 1-hour sessions with trainer to see how everyone is getting on with the debriefing and share learning.
- Exam: Open Book Exam to be completed. There is one for each of Behaviours and Driving Forces.
- 1:1 Coaching: A 30-minute session is available with the trainer over the duration of the programme, or shortly afterwards, for support on aspects of the training as required by the participant.
- Home Learning: At the end of each Zoom based training session participants will be given assignments. It will always follow this model – Debrief own report – Set up partner debrief and debrief partners report – Submit the exam for the science just completed (if applicable) – Complete the Pre-learning for the next zoom-based training – Show up for the group debrief session with insights and learning – Schedule 1:1 session with the trainer if required.
- Time input: Anticipate an hour a day of study/work for the duration of the training, in addition to the zoom training sessions (4 hours) and group debrief sessions (1 Hour).
- These sessions will be recorded so that you can review them afterwards and work at a pace that suits you.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“In working with CEOs, Managing Partners and other senior leaders and executives to support them in growing their businesses, I was keen to work more on helping them better understand themselves and their impact on others. Through completing the TTI Success Insights certification training I now have a fantastic toolkit of psychometric assessments at my disposal that can bring immediate, game-changing impact to me and my clients. Padraig makes the learning easy, enjoyable and participative and shares access to his amazing bank of thought leadership material and insights built up over many years as part of the programme. I strongly recommend this programme to any coaches, trainers or HR specialists who want to bring globally recognised psychometric testing to their clients as part of their work”. Derek Howard
“I have wanted to become certified in psychometric testing for a number of years, as I knew it would be of help with my clients. Having completed my training with TTI Success Insights Ireland, I now see the value of the programme both professionally and personally. It allowed me to take some time out and concentrate on my own personal development, which we should all do from time to time. Given the number of personal reports I received as part of my training the true cost of this program is just a fraction of the ticket price. Padraig is very knowledgeable and his training style is very impactful. This will be the best investment you make in both you and your business.”
I found the TTI SI Ireland online certification course while looking for assessment tools that I could apply to my new executive and team coaching practice. I had no idea that I would be getting that and so much more! The breadth and depth of the course was extraordinary, as was Padraig’s engaging teaching style.
I truly understand how to interpret and coach for insight and positive change with these tools, and now also understand how powerful these tools are when used as a cross-science, comprehensive assessment toolkit – they can be used for individual and team coaching, but are also an indispensable toolkit throughout the employee lifecycle, from job benchmarking and hiring, through employee onboarding, development, succession planning, etc.
And I was pleased to discover that the TTI SI assessments can provide a financially rewarding business model for coaching – I have already landed a client based on the TTI SI assessments that will earn back my tuition many times over.
Access to a wealth of additional, specific workshops and coaching tools (Consultative Selling, Communication Competencies, Habits, etc.) is also included, presenting further guidance for coaching and coaching engagement sales opportunities.
I can’t recommend this course highly enough
Let Us Show You How Our DISC Assessments & Tools Can Help Make An Impact In Your Organization
Book a call and lets discuss your people challenges…