DISC Certification Training
Our foundation training covers the Three Sciences of Behaviours
As a Behavioural Analyst you will use the DISC Assessment, the four-factor model that explains how we like to behave and communicate.
It is one of the most applicable models in personal and organisational development and one of the world’s most popular assessments tools.
As a Motivators Analyst, using our Driving Forces assessment will help you understand ‘why people move into action’.
It will enable you and others to understand, appreciate and apply the concepts of personal motivation and reward.
As a Competency Analyst you will use the 25 Competency Assessment to help people identify their competency strengths and weaknesses and development strengths and needs.
Our foundation training covers the Three Core Sciences of Behaviours (DISC), Motivators (Driving Forces) and Competencies, plus Benchmarking and some other useful tools.
Exploring HOW do you like to do things and communicate. DISC is the most widely used behavioural assessment tool, measuring four behavioural styles: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves. TTI Success Insights is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace fully customized for the individual.
Driving Forces (Motivators)
Exploring WHY do we connect and disconnect. 12 Driving Forces™ unlocks the why behind an individual’s actions, showcasing what drives their behaviour. Rooted in Eduard Sprangers’s research, 12 Driving Forces reveals how each individual is uniquely motivated in both life and work.
Exploring WHAT you have been recognised for. The ability to demonstrate the competencies required by a job.
Exploring Job-Person Match. If a job could talk, it would tell us exactly what sort of person it required for superior performance. Because jobs can’t talk, we have to find other ways to work out what’s important. The hard skills for a job are fairly easy to determine, things like level of education, experience and technical skills. However, what is sometimes harder to determine is what type of behaviours, motivators, professional skills, etc. are required for superior performance in a role and therefore, what type of person would be the best match for the job and the organisational culture. The job benchmarking process identifies the traits and qualities that are most important to success in a particular job.
Benchmarking is not a categorical way of determining who should or shouldn’t be hired. It represents a structured way of comparing candidates by working towards a well-defined picture of what the job actually requires and therefore what the most ideal candidate looks like so that hiring managers can make more informed hiring decisions.
Targeted Selling Insights
An objective analysis of an individual’s understanding of the strategies required to sell successfully in any sales environment.
How to use the IDS (Internet Distribution System) for TTI tools.
The IDS is a patented, proprietary program available exclusively to our Value-Added Associates (VAAs). The IDS allows a respondent to take an assessment digitally; the software then processes the results into an immediately available, personalised report. It allows distributors to administer reports and access the information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Through IDS the distributor is also able to monitor the use of the assessments assigned to clients, as well as provide the ability to combine, compare and conduct data analysis through one easy-to-access IDS account.
Programmes and Tools
There are a range of training programmes and tools that can be used with the assessments, such as team communications, team development, behavioural selling, etc. that are available to all certified analysts. In addition, there is a large library of resources that the certified analyst has access to.
After this Certification Training you will have the qualifications, the skills and confidence needed to use the TTI Success Insights suite of Psychometric Assessments successfully in the workplace.
- As a Behavioural Analyst you will use the DISC Assessment, the four-factor model that explains how we like to behave and communicate. It is one of the most applicable models in personal and organisational development and still one of the world’s most popular assessments tools.
- As a Motivators Analyst, using our Driving Forces assessment will help you understand ‘why people move into action’. It will enable you and others to understand, appreciate and apply the concepts of personal motivation and reward.
- As a Competency Analyst you will use the 25 Competency Assessment to help people identify their competency strengths and weaknesses and development strengths and needs.
Course Content and Delivery
Course Content and Delivery
TriMetixDNA – Behaviours (DISC), Driving Forces (Motivators) and Competencies, delivered over 8 weeks.
- Setup session: A 2-hour zoom session introducing everyone and outlining the programme, modus operandi, etc. Participants complete the various psychometric assessments and receive their reports.
- Pre-learning: Participants follow an online course on the basics of the science for DISC and Driving Forces.
- Zoom based training: A 4-hour group training using slide decks, discussion and skills practice with a trainer. (There are 3 of these zoom sessions, one each for Behaviours, Driving Forces and Competencies/ Benchmarking, delivered in that order).
- Debriefing: You will be debriefing your own behavioural report and that of a partner from the group, who will in turn debrief your report.
- Group Debrief: Three 1-hour sessions with trainer to see how everyone is getting on with the debriefing and share learning.
- Exam: Open Book Exam to be completed. There is one for each of Behaviours and Driving Forces.
- 1:1 Coaching: A 30-minute session is available with the trainer over the duration of the programme, or shortly afterwards, for support on aspects of the training as required by the participant.
- Home Learning: At the end of each Zoom based training session participants will be given assignments. It will always follow this model – Debrief own report – Set up partner debrief and debrief partners report – Submit the exam for the science just completed (if applicable) – Complete the Pre-learning for the next zoom-based training – Show up for the group debrief session with insights and learning – Schedule 1:1 session with the trainer if required.
- Time input: Anticipate an hour a day of study/work for the duration of the training, in addition to the zoom training sessions (4 hours) and group debrief sessions (1 Hour).
- These sessions will be recorded so that you can review them afterwards and work at a pace that suits you.
Course Details Summary
|Description:||TriMetrixDNA Certification Training|
|Location:||Online Blended Learning|
|Price:||€1150 (or €950 paid in full before start date
or €750 as part of 3 Certification Bundle)
|Payment Plan:||By Arrangement|